Website CP Energy Administration, LLC
This position will be responsible for the diagnosis, repair, and overall maintenance of our crude oil hauling fleet in the Omega Oklahoma area.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Assist mechanic with trouble shooting and technical diagnosis of truck performance problems
· Performs minor repairs and maintenance of engines, motors, and related assemblies
· Performs PMA and PMB on trucks and trailers ensuring all fluids are changed and topped off according to the mechanic’s PM schedule
· Removes, repairs, and replaces electrical and suspension components
· Installs new ignition systems, aligns front wheels, changes or recharges batteries, and replaces transmission and other parts as directed by mechanic
· Removes and replaces parts such as fluids, gauges, wheel bearings and seals, tires, door assemblies, lights, valves, water pumps and hoses.
· Replace and adjust headlights, and installs and repairs accessories such as radios, heaters, mirrors, and windshield wipers.
· Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
· Perform other tasks as needed to provide a safe, clean environment and assist in meeting production demands of other departments if needed
Preferred Candidate Requirements include:
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· DOT Inspection knowledge
· Demonstrated good judgment, attention to detail, and problem-solving abilities
· Outstanding work ethic and initiative
· Good verbal communications skills
· Availability on the weekends and evenings
Why should you join us?
CP Energy is proud to provide the following benefits:
Referral bonuses of $2,000 paid out after 90 days and 180 days
Annual boot reimbursements up to $150
401k with company match
CP Energy is headquartered in Edmond, Oklahoma and has operations in the Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. For more information, visit www.cpenergy.com.