Website DB Schenker
DB Schenker Needs Class A CDL Milwaukee, WI Truck Drivers
DB Schenker needs class A CDL Milwaukee truck drivers that want to be apart of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Primarily responsible for the movement truckload freight from point to point in the contiguous US at the direction of driver manager while maintaining a clean class A CDL and a good driving record.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Proper pre-trip, post trip and general care of assigned company truck.
- Maintains effective communication with driver manager on all issues relating to safety, service and quality of work.
- Safely transports freight in accordance with all DOT regulations as well as state and local laws.
- Must maintain the truck in a clean and orderly manner.
- Interact with customers, managers and associates with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
- Inspect truck and trailer equipment to ensure road worthiness and notifies supervisor of current or anticipated repairs
- Maintain logs currently, and adhere to all hours of service regulations
- Use all appropriate communication devices provided to ensure all records are transmitted on time e.g. payroll, PODS, etc.
- Follow prescribed safety and security protocols set forth by the company
- All other duties as assigned.
Details/Specification/Explanation of the role specific skills
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One 1-year experience required, generally, prefer over 2 years of experience.
- Possess a clean and valid driver’s Class A CDL Milwaukee license and relevant endorsements.
- Must be able to read, decode, and decipher freight coding.
- Conform with DMV and DOL driving requirements to operate hand trucks and perform tasks in inclement weather conditions.
- Must be 21yrs or older
- No more than 3 minor moving violations (within the past 3yrs)
- Pass the DOT medical exam and provide a Medical Certificate
- No DUI’s or failures of drug screens (within the past 3yrs)
- No criminal record in the 10yrs
For more information call phone# 610-427-9149