Website Styline Logistics
CDL Class A Driver
Styline Logistics is looking for CDL Class A Drivers that want to work for a great company.
Drivers start out earning up to 56 1/2 CPM!
Our CDL truck drivers average $78,000 per year!
Competitive Truck Driver Pay & Incentives!
- Drivers earn up to 56½ CPM with Performance Bonus
- Stop Pay, Backhaul Pick-up/Delivery, and Detention Pay
- Additional Bonuses: Sign-on, Recruitment, Safety & Clean DOT Inspection
- Weekly home time
- Paid Orientation (with company-paid transportation & lodging)
- Weekly direct deposit pay
- Cell phone allowance
- Open-door management policy
Driver Assigned Equipment!
- Trailer Tracking enabling quick equipment location
Truck Driver Benefits!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Prescription drug card
- Life & Supplemental Policies
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
CDL Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL
- Pass DOT drug screen and physical requirements
- Good driving record and work record (no patterns of irresponsible driving)
- No DUI in the past 5 years and no Reckless Driving in the past 5 years
- Professional/courteous/team player attitude
- Value your time at home with your family
- Want a position with great pay, bonuses, and benefits
- Make safety a priority
Are ready to grow with a leader in the industry? Then we want you on our team! Call us at 812.683.7089!
Styline Logistics is a family-owned and operated company dedicated to creating innovative logistics solutions. We are committed to supporting our truck drivers with everything from our open-door management policy and face-to-face interactions with the entire staff to advanced driver technologies in all of our equipment. All of this helps us maintain our less than industry average driver turnover rate! We have a lot to offer – call now to see what we can do to make you a part of our team!
EOE/M/F/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ Styline Logistics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place