Website Spot On TMS
Locally Owned and Operated Providing Spot On Services
Thank you for taking a look at our opportunity!
You’ve found a locally owned and operated small company, run by drivers. All four office staff that operate the trucks are former drivers with a combined 60 years of experience on the road. Because of this, we can empathize, support, and we can call your bluff (friendly tone). =)
We are growing (doubling each of the last two years) and looking to add to our local small business family! We are looking for one type of driver… the one that does the right thing, that checks all the boxes on the checklist, even when no one is looking (basic definition of integrity).
Are you the next professional driver we are looking for?
If this info sounds like a fit for you, shoot us your information and we can setup a no BS phone call to discuss the opportunity further! We will give it to you straight unlike a lot of carriers, but there are too many details for an ad.
Currently, we have both day and night shift, both hostler and line haul driver positions, that are opening up this month due to moving personnel around. This is a wide variety, so bear with us. Let us know which you’d prefer:
Shifts are roughly 1700/1800 thru 0500/0600. Average shift is 12 hours.
Line Haul Driver:
Shifts are typically 0600 – 1800 or later. These hours vary based on the opportunities.
What we need:
Class A CDL with 2 years tractor trailer experience
No tickets or accidents in past three years
We are looking for someone who:
– Fits our family by being kind, curious, gracious, humble, and ethical at every turn regardless of circumstance
– Is Self-motivated as this shift will be yourself and the customer only, meaning the only supervisor you will have is the customer themselves.
– Reliable with Reliable transportation as often times the driver scheduled is our only option to service the customer as promised.
– Performs well under pressure
– Is a natural leader
– Has great communication skills
– Has great organization skills
– Has great time management skills
– Physically able to climb in and out of the truck dozens of times per shift
What we do for you:
– Insurance options offered, company covers more for each year you are with us
– 401K matching offered starting April 17, 2023
– PTO (five days your first year)
– Holiday Bonuses
– And more!
Contact us for more! We look forward to hearing from you!!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,500.00 – $2,500.00 per week
Employee assistance program
Paid sick time
Paid time off
Paid toll fees
Safety equipment provided
Supplemental pay types:
Extra stop pay
Loading / unloading pay
Trucking driver type:
Trucking home time:
We sanitize the truck after every shift (this has actually been our policy prior as well as we believe in a safe and clean working environment). We have discontinued going into the customers facilities, using radio only at this time.
Class A CDL: 2 years (Required)